Thursday, May 27, 2010

"INOX experience"

Guess what, yesterday was the first time I went to Inox. I had a great experience in Inox. I along with my family went to see the picture “Kites”- starring the handsome guy “Hrithik ” and the beautiful Spanish damsel “Barbara Mori”. The tickets for the evening show at Varun beach, Inox was bought by one of my friends. Being a heartthrob fan of  Hrithik, I can't leave this chance. So; I planned to see that picture in Inox.

The excitement doubled because it was my first Inox visit. The movement we entered the theater premises, the security guard showed the parking area. After parking our bike, immediately we saw a lift quite opposite to the parking place. One of the security guard guided us while we are in the lift. He after seeing the tickets, stopped in the second floor where .

After coming out of the lift, another security guard checked us and showed the theater of “Kites”. We immediately went into the theater by crossing two entrance doors. It became very easy to find out the seats. Thanks to my friend, who bought the tickets at the top row middle seats.As there was still 15 minutes left for the movie to start, I bought in some snacks.

Kites is a beautiful love story that crosses country borders and linguistic barriers. It’s a romance between an Indian guy and Mexican girl where she talks only Spanish and he speaks only Hindi with a stammering of English. The choreography was superb and of course the music was good. It’s an attempt to create a fusion of bolly-wood and holly-wood  and they were succeeded. Just go to the movie and I am sure that you will enjoy seeing this movie.

We enjoyed watching the movie in this theater that had good ambience, seating arrangement with cushioned seats, lightning. We are eagerly planning to watch the upcoming movie-“Raavan” and this time we are planning to book the tickets online. So, have you gone to Inox? I am sure you will also feel the same after visiting it. So, plan out for a movie and let me know your experience of Inox.